- 2 lbs Chicken drumsticks
- 1 Can of Pacific Pineapple
- 2 tbsps butter
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup Ketchup
- 1/2 cup Honey
- 1/4 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 tbsps Light Brown Sugar
- 2 tbsps Worchestershire Sauce
- 2 tbsps Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 medium White Onion, minced
- 1 tsp Smoked Paprika
- 2 Jalapeño or Habanero, minced
- Place all ingredients in a saucepan and whisk together. Heat on medium and bring to boil, then reduce heat to low. Cook for 30–60 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Once the sauce has thickened to preferred consistency, remove from heat and let sit at room temperature until it cools. The sauce will thicken during cooling.
- Set grill to 225° and wait for the temperature to stabilize. Then cook chicken for about 1 hour. Increase grill temperature to 275°. Brush the chicken with BBQ sauce. Cook for another 5–7 mins. Flip, brush with sauce again and grill for another 5 minutes. Repeat 1–2 more times until fully slathered. Chicken is done when it reaches an internal temperature of 165° at the thickest part.
- Serve with extra sauce.