Bold Leaf Mulled Wine
Need a cozy and delicious beverage to warm you up? Look no further than our take on a traditional mulled wine!
Grab yourself 2 cans of the oh-so-delicious Bold Leaf Pinot Noir for this delightfully easy-to-make beverage.
For real though folx, it’s one of the easiest things you can make. Just pour, warm, and serve.
You will need:
- 2 pack of Bold Leaf Pinot Noir (obvi)
- 1 Fresh orange
- 2 Cinnamon Sticks
- Mulling spices – 8 whole cloves, 2 star anise, 4 cardamom pods
- 2 – 4 Tablespoons brown sugar (or desired sweetner)
- 1/4 Cup extra liqueur (if you’re feeling spicy add, brandy, bourbon or cognac)
- Combine ingredients in a saucepan and give them a stir (you can add them in any ratio you’d like).
- Heat the mixture until the wine reaches a slight simmer (you don’t want to boil off any of the alcohol). Reduce heat to low and simmer for at least 15 minutes or up to 3 hours.
- Use a fine-mesh strainer and discard the fresh oranges slices and spices.
- Serve if your favorite mug and top with a fresh orange slice or extra spices!