- 2 lbs Salmon
- 1 Can of Ginja Ninja
- 1 cup Soy Sauce
- 4 cloves Garlic, minced
- 3 1/2 tbsps Dark Brown Sugar
- 2 tbsps Honey
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/2 tsp Cornstarch
- 1 tbsp Water
- 1/2 tbsp Sesame Seeds, optional
- 1/4 cup Green Onion, thinly sliced
- Combine Ginja Ninja, soy sauce, garlic, brown sugar, honey, olive oil and red pepper flakes in saucepan on medium heat until the sugar is dissolved.
- In a small bowl, mix cornstarch and water. Add to sauce mixture and simmer until thickened.
- Set grill to 180° and allow the temperature to stabilize. Cook salmon for 5 minutes, slather with glaze and cook for another 25 minutes. Turn heat up to 225° and cook until meat is flakey or it has reached and internal temperature of 145°.
- Allow the salmon to cool slightly. Brush with extra glaze. Serve garnished with sesame seeds and green onions!