Grilled Peaches with Vegan Blackberry Cream
Do we have a summertime treat for you! Our Grilled Peaches with Vegan Blackberry Cream will impress even your most picky of guests. You can even make the cream ahead of time so you don’t have to miss a beat at your next grill out!
- 4 freestone peaches halved
- 4 tsp maple syrup
- 1 can coconut milk refrigerated
- ¼ cup Made Marion
- 1½ cups blackberries divided
- ¼ cup pistachios crushed
- Spiceology’s Pacific Harvest Flakey Salt
- Preheat the grill to medium-high and brush the cut halves of the peaches with syrup.
- Place cut side down on the grill and cook until you get some nice dark grill marks.
- In a chilled bowl, whip the cream on the top of the coconut milk until you get soft peaks.
- In a blender or food processor, puree half of the blackberries with Made Marion until smooth and fold it into the cream.
- Shell pistachios and place in a ziplock bag, and crush with a rolling pin.
- Remove peaches from the grill and put the pit side up on a plate.
- Then fill with blackberry cream and sprinkle with pistachio crumbles and Spiceology’s Pacific Flakey Sea Salt.