Smoked Bloody Mary
This is really the best use for those prawn skewers, garnishing our take on a traditional bloody mary! Super fresh flavors collide to create one of the best morning cocktails you’ve ever had.
- Smoked tomatoes seasoned with Spiceology’s Raspberry Chipotle Sweet & Spicy Rub
- 4 oz Vodka (or mezcal to enhance the smokiness)
- 2 oz Cosmic Crisp
- 2 dashes Worcestershire
- Horeseradish (to taste)
- 2 dashes Tabasco
- Spiceology’s Millennial Pink Salt
- Spiceology’s Honey Habanero Rub
- Spiceology’s Lime Salt
- Smoke seasoned tomatoes. Pull tomatoes off the grill and peel skin.
- Turn up the grill and put on bacon seasoned with Spiceology’s Honey Habanero Rub.
- Add bloody ingredients into a blender and blend.
- Rim a glass with Spiceology’s Lime Salt and pour the mix into a glass of your choice.
- Garnish with grilled bacon, celery, prawn skewers, and a lime wedge.*PSA: You can make this recipe as a batch of 2 or more since the tomato smoking takes a little while.*