Need a versatile cocktail to just really WOW your friends and family during your weekly zoom call? Maybe you’re wanting to level up your brunch game, or you need a celebratory drink to ring in a New Year. Or maybe you’ve got that one friend that’s really picky about what they drink because they ‘just don’t like the taste of booze’. Well, look no further, because we’ve got the recipe for you!
Whether you’re taking hangover cures to the next level, classing up your night, or just looking for an excuse to day drink, this Apple Fizz cocktail is sure to please. Made with Cosmic Crisp®, juice, and Bold Leaf Bubbly Rosé, this cocktail is light, refreshing and full of citrus zing. Serve in a sugar-rimmed champagne flute with a lemon wedge to really make you feel fancy, but a pint glass works just as well.
Served in – Champagne Flute
- 2 oz Cosmic Crisp®
- 1 oz of OJ or P.O.G. Juice
- Topped with Bold Leaf Bubbly Rosé
- Slice of lemon
- Cinnamon & sugar rim
- Run the slice of lemon around the rim of the flute.
- Mix cinnamon and sugar, and pour onto a small plate.
- Dip flute’s rim into the sugar-cinnamon mix.
- Combine Cosmic Crisp®, juice, and Bold Leaf Bubbly Rosé in the flute.
- Enjoy your Apple Fizz!
- Salty Bacon
- Savory Quiche
- Granola-topped Yogurt
- Crab Cakes
- Smoked Salmon