Outcider, Cranberry & Walnut Stuffing
GLUTEN FREE | LACTO-OVA VEGETARIAN | SOY FREE
- 1 cup Outcider
- 6 cups stale gluten free cornbread
- 1/3 cups chopped onion
- 3/4 cups fresh c ranberries, chopped
- 3/4 cups raisins
- 1/2 cups chopped walnuts
- 1 cup peeled apples, chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped celery
- Salt and Pepper
- 1/2 cup butter, melted (can be substituted to make fully Vegan Friendly)
STEPS FOR STUFFING
- Mix ingredients well and stuff loosely in turkey to bake.
- Preheat oven to 350℉.
- Put dressing into an oven safe container and bake in oven for 20 minutes.
- Tent with aluminum foil and baked for another 15 minutes.